Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

onirvanganguly1

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Onirvan Ganguly
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : onirvan
6. Your Nickname : Donnie Brasco
7. Your ID : 58974

Additional Information

1) Leader of Families.

2) Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation?

From the first day I joined Grand RP, I've always been involved in gang activities. This is what I enjoy the most and where I feel I belong. Now, I want to take my roleplay experience to the next level by becoming the leader of The Families gang.

I have spent most of my time in Grand RP doing gang-related activities. I know how the gang works, the missions we do, and the challenges we face. I have a good record and am well-known for my contributions to the gang.

I believe in giving everyone a fair chance because I know that everyone has something unique to offer. For a gang to succeed, we need to work together. As a leader, I will make sure every member feels valued and motivated to do their best.

If I become the leader, I will create an environment where roleplay is fun and engaging for everyone. My goal is to make sure our gang members enjoy their time while staying true to our gang's values. This will make our gang stronger and help the server's community grow.

In conclusion, my experience in gang life and my commitment to fair and inclusive leadership make me a strong candidate for the leadership of The Families gang. I am passionate about our gang's success and am eager to lead us to new heights.

3) Your advice for the improvement of the Roleplay experience in the organisation.

The best thing that comes in my mind to improve the Roleplay experience is by doing events with following every rule. In addition we will do interesting and unique in through which the Roleplay will increase and i have a lot in my mind which i cannot express, but i assure you that roleplay is main reason I'm applying for this position because of the fun it holds.

If i become the leader of Families, we are not gonna compete, we gonna dominate

I have a number of goals. The most important ones are:

1. Active in Clands: I believe Clands is the most important event for a gang's image. I will make sure that our gang is the most dominant force in the Clands.

2. Hostage Situations and Store Robberies: I assure you that I will not only meet but exceed the minimum daily store robbery requirements. I will make these activities a nightmare for the police officers.

3. Turf : Achieving 100% turf control is nearly impossible, but I will give it my best effort.

RANKING SYSTEM

Rank 13: O.G.
Rank 12: Big G.
Rank 11: Little G.
Rank 10: Opps Killer
Rank 9: Hustler
Rank 8: Hood Instructor
Rank 7: Hood Trainee
Rank 6: Block Banger
Rank 5: Homie
Rank 4: Butcher
Rank 3: Gangster