Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for leader of The Families Gang | Deepanshu Goyal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepanshu Goyal

Player
Player
Information

1. My name IRL
: Deepanshu Goyal
2. My age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. My Discord : deepanshugoyal
6. My Nickname : Deepanshu
7. My ID : 84143

Additional information

1. Why do I want to become the leader of The Families

1. Firstly since I have been long in city and I joined legal as well as illegal organisation. But I will choose to become the leader of gang (families gang) because I have spent 3-4 month in all gang in city. This is my first gang who give me opportunity to become the gangster and gained experience. I start my journey with rank 1 and gained one of the important rank in gang as high command but I want to end with as a leader . I have high command experience in all gangs from my experience I have enough experience to take the gang as leader as I know everything before how to handle the gang and in which manner all event attend smoothly .

2. I want to become the leader of Families gang because I want to do a lot of different events everyday like store/gun robbery, Fort Zancudo RAID , CLANDESTINE , hs ,subs ,bs and many more etc. I want to do active criminal side by doing events. I have a great managing skill and working on leadership quality as well by treating gang like a family, bonus, fun and enjoyment in the organization.

3. As a leader I will ensure that all events will be attended. I will give deputy rank to those guy who really deserve it and manage all events in absence of me. My all friends are ex leader and I think this is right time to me become the leader of gang also. Creating best spray team who always do spray and get max profit everyhour and best turf team to get 100% turf in my term . We will avoid mistake by giving training to newcomers , always see every guy performance in robbery or events and more.

2) Your advice for the improvement of the RolePlay experience in The Families

The best thing that comes in my mind to improve the Roleplay experience is by doing events with following every rule. In addition we will do interesting and unique in through which the RolePlay will increase and i have a lot in my mind which i cannot express, but i assure you that RolePlay is main reason I'm applying for this position because of the skills and responsibilities it holds.

If i become the leader of Families, we are not gonna compete, we gonna dominate

I have a number of goals. The most important ones are
:

1. Active in Clands:
I believe Clands is the most important event for a gang's image. I will make sure that our gang is the most dominant force in the Clands.

2. Hostage Situations and All Robberies:
I assure you that I will not only meet but exceed the minimum daily store robbery requirements. I will make these activities a nightmare for the police officers.

3. Turf :
Achieving 100% turf control is nearly impossible, but I will give it my best effort.

Ranking System under my leadership of The Families :

Leader
Deputy Leader
Under Deputy
Event Commander
Turf Leader
Turfer
Clapper
Mafia
Graffiti Team
Gangster
Suspected

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom