Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Aufhebung des Einspruchs gegen Bugabuse (Lotterie) | Roberto Feuer | 61264 | @Mazhor

Your ID
Players nickname
Papi_Tento
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/oaszhv

Tento Goodhit

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to request the lifting of the ban on my account. I was banned on April 6th due to bug abuse (lottery) on your server. I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior and ask for a second chance.

I understand that exploiting bugs is unfair to other players and undermines the integrity of the game. In my case, I exploited a bug in the game without fully considering the consequences for the community and the game itself. That was a mistake, and I deeply regret my actions.

Since the ban, I have taken the time to thoroughly review the server rules and general game rules. I have come to understand how important it is to behave fairly and respectfully to ensure the game is enjoyable for everyone involved. I assure you that I will avoid such mistakes in the future and always adhere to the rules.

I would be very grateful if you could give me a second chance to make amends for my mistake and reintegrate into the gaming community.

Thank you for your time.

L.g Tento

Top Bottom