Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Breezy
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jun 12, 2024
Time
2:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQhQyn1M-M

Adam Alhmadulillah

Player
Player
ID:

Ingame name:
Adam Breezy

Why were you banned?
Bugabuse

How long were you banned for?
9999 days

How long is your sentence left?
9999 days

How did the ban come about?

Dear Admin Team of GrandRP DE3,

I hope you are doing well. With this letter I would like to submit a request for an unban from the GrandRP DE3 server.

On 12/06 I was banned from the server due to an anti-cheat ban. The ban was triggered when I accidentally hit while quickly switching my weapon. I understand that the anti-cheat system responded to this as it was probably interpreted as prohibited behavior.

I would like to emphasize that this incident is a misunderstanding. It was never my intention to manipulate the game or break the rules. My behavior simply resulted from an unfortunate combination of keystrokes that the anti-cheat system classified as suspicious.

I am a long-time player on the GrandRP DE3 server and have always tried to follow the rules and contribute to the positive community. I would be very sorry if this incident permanently affected my reputation and gaming experience.

I therefore ask you to re-examine my case and consider my unbanning. I assure you that I will be even more careful in the future to avoid such misunderstandings.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. I hope for your understanding and positive feedback.

I can take responsibility for the statements in the video, I'm sorry, here is the evidence:

Best regards,

Adam Breezy.

Adam Alhmadulillah

Player
Player
also i wanted to add that i was on the phone sharing my number to the guy and a guy was running in curcles and i think that triggerd my keys to hit or something but yeah i just wanted to say sorry and that i would never do something like that also wanted to add it was my first day after a few months that i played so yeah again im sorry im gonna be careful next time when and what i press and just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to play on that Wonderful server and have a great day

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Forum account got banned for AI generated text​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom