Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon77Ua

Player
Player
ID I 29969 Ingame name I Umar Dulatov
How long is your sentence: 9979
days How long will it continue: 9979 days
Reason: Cheating 2/2
Dear Mazhor,
I was banned for cheating 2/2 and I don't really know why. Since my 2 acc is also banned, it can only be that someone cheated on my 2 acc, which I acidentally leaked in the Discord via a screen transfer . The following people were in this call: UStVA, Peterfreude, me and Loveee_80732 and since I know that Love cheated , I am sure that he logged in via my twink and did his things there. You are welcome to do a PC check with me, I have never had anything to do with cheating and I don't support it. Many people can attest to that. I have been playing Grandrp for a very long time and have put a lot of time and money into it. I ask for positive feedback. One big reason i accuse him on cheating on my account is because of the following screenshot Watch Bild_2024-05-21_224330529 | Streamable. I know my Story is hard to believe but as i said i never cheated and you could also go into logs and see its 100% not my IP playing while being banned for cheats. Also i strongly believe that he played on the Acc while i was playing on my main so its another proof that someone else played on it and its not me cheating or anything. Thanks for reading yours sincerely Umar Dulatov I 29969 (

Johnson Baron

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hallo Umar,

dein Antrag wird hiermit aus folgendem Grund abgelehnt:

Falscher Bereich. An die Projektleitung bzw. den Curator of the Project kann man sich nur per Beschwerde wenden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Johnson Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom