Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter7

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nizar

2. Your age 19

3. Time zone CET

4. Average online per day 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord aurelius_7

6. Your Nickname Dexter

7. Your ID 237635

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- I would like to be the leader of vagos , to implement my amazing leadership abilities into a gang and make it the most active , i am the type of person that pushes with his colleagues not makes them push on their own , and i think this quality will makes me succeed as a gang leader.

2- I am experienced as a previous gang leader (marabunta) For a full term on grand rp french server almost got 100% turf was 3 away , i also was underdeputy multiple times on EN2 and EN3 , and 1 time on EN1.

3- I would really love to get the leadership of this gang so i can go all out full effort for 30 days potentially 60 , i would like to do great stuff such as having a feared and annoying gang that will make the LEOs say oh no its them again , i really believe i am capable of doing that , i have the experience , work ethic , seriousness , and skills.

4- I would like to put massive effort into turfs aswell i have a turf team that i know from my past time as a gang leader on grand rp FR , and i will do my best to achieve 100% turf

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- Actively doing hostage situations , i will aim to conduct 5 hostage situations MINIMUM per day .

2- Give Generous bonuses and ensure no one takes all the money from a situation , make sure it is shared to all participants , which will encourage , motivate and make everyone happy.

3- Fill the black market with illegal goods that we as gang members get easily such as drugs , ammunition and weapons .

4- Ensure all events such as battleship , Clandestine , informant , subs etc... are attended with max numbers each time

5- Actively aiming to try and execute prison breaks with usbs and fake cops .

6- Giving generous bonuses for graffiti sprayers.

7- Have an actual interview system for people that want to join cuz lately whats been holding back gangs is the fact that there are level 3 and level 1 players joining them that mess up sometimes and make the rp be worse , so ill ensure my high commands are also picked well so that they will ensure everyone is joining with an actual interview.

8- And lastly of course do a lot of store and gun store robberies along with the hostage situtations .

FR Marabunta Leader EN2/3 Under deputy X5 EN3 Deputy Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom