Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
andrew ash
Administrators nickname
Edward Cullen
Date
Jun 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/723772/

Andrew Ash

Player
Player
First of all, let me explain, there were people shooting at us during the caravan event before, and I complained on the forum under the CR title(). Those who shot at me and I, who shot back at them, were punished with rdm by Abood Ryu because we started shooting without any deamand.( Approved - CR| 76974 )
Then I created an admin complaint and Bobby approved the RDM penalty and said that the decision was not wrong.( Rejected - Wrong Decision | Abood Ryu )
But again, during the caravan event, we were shot at by people who were not even our enemies, without any deamand, and I filed a complaint again ( Approved - CR RDM | 54233 80966 41826 67258 70433 ) but this time, Edward Cullen said that it was not necessary to give deamand during the caravan event and that players could shoot directly, regardless of whether they were enemies with us or not. As if it doesn't even matter.

Now I want to ask, there are two different decisions made for the same situations that occurred during this event. Which of these decisions is correct or which one is wrong? What is the exact rule that applies? Could you please enlighten us on this issue. How can you compensate for the wrong decision?

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

ID 41826 will be punished for RDM, as per the other IDs it cannot be decided whom is shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom