Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lev Doe
Administrators nickname
Nor Avino
Date
Jun 13, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/723936/

Unlogical

Player
Player
Its absolutely ridiculous that I received a ban for this. We were all standing there giving each other shit and laughing about it. He has conveniently cropped out any part where he was talking and saying it back. I understand if a mute was needed, but to be banned for this is crazy.
He is a guy that always comes to outside LSPD HQ and constantly harasses us. It wasn't even intended to be an OC insult, its just the way that we talk from where i am from.
Please review and change the punishment as it is far too extreme for the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom