Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
freeway king
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 12, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/L2Bx84o

find out returns part3

Player
Player
now james has ban me for 30 days for admin disrespect i would never do that and im sorry you feel that way i asked for less of a ban asked for someone else to go over my post idk how that is admin disrespect i was asking for fair i didnt brake the 3 warning rule Rejected - Unban Appeal | Lawa Broddy my old post all i asked was if someone else would go over it im sorry you took that the wrong way but i would not disrespect you james with all i have now i will loss again i am going to stop playing i have spent money here i love this game but this is very unfair im asking you put my ban back to the days it was as im going to loss over 70mil in things i play this city everyday and never do admin disrespect i would loss all i help everyone i can as being rich i own things i will loss please understand that i didnt mean anything by it and i should have the right to ask someone else to go over it would never do admin disrespect sir sorry

find out returns part3

Player
Player
like why are you doing this to me i didnt disrespect you i asked for another admin to go over it and i post everything how i always do

find out returns part3

Player
Player
i will stop playing for being treated very very very unfair as i am a good player who spends his hard own worked for money on this game

find out returns part3

Player
Player
you can see my pc an check me i dont over lay anything i dont even know how to do that ill show my file videos pics whatever you would like to see i will open my pc to you for you to check

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected, for spam you got forum warn​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom