Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
freeway king
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxary
Date
Jun 12, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/J9KJqzn

find out returns part3

Player
Player
for Mazhor Pluxary only

hi Mazhor i hope you are well i am hear today to ask about some of the things that have happend to me and for help with fair help as i know you will sir thank you for taking this time again i got ban got gr 6.10 i showed full pov and i dont know how to overlay something i post as i always do sir i got posted for this 6.10 cl fear rp and mixing i got a 14day band 7 for 6.10 and 7 for 3 warnings i made a forum showing proof that some of the things that were post are not true i coda a not cl i show proof nothing i show i didnt fear nothing i show i didnt mg nothing i asked for a less band as i didnt brake 3 warnings to get 7 days and showed proof that i didnt do anything to my pov i am a good player and asked to be treaded fair is all james rejected all my forums and gave me 30days for admin disrespect cuz i asked when i posted again if another admin can go over it and not james cuz i feel it was not fair

this is the full pov of what happend saying i overlayed i dont even know how to do something like that

this is the video he said i overlay

this is the forum that i got a 30day ban i didnt mean to be disrespect in any way at all i just wanted another admin to do it is all i said i was sorry to him

this is the forum that got me band saying to i moved ic to ooc my private Discord messagesthat showed nothing of me doing that

this is a forum showing some proof

this is a forum of me showing all my proof

like i said i am a good player i would never talk to admins bad i know better i just asked for another admin i think is fair i closed old posted to make this to you i work hard and play your game i love so much alot i spend my hard worked for money im going to loss everything over this idk why this is happening to be completely honest I feel completely targeted and I don't mean this in any type of disrespectful way at all as i play everyday after work no matter what i love this city and my friends i made i dont wanna loss all my things i payed for i am so sorry to james if he took what i said the wrong way i am sorry and what he is saying overlay i dont know what it is or even how to do it i will open my pc to you show you what i use and how i do my povs ill show you the povs that were said were overlayed ill show you my file videos and pics ill show you my youtube i have nothing at all to hide sir please understand an look at my pc as i will open it for you even let you in to do it youself with app i have nothing to hide at all please go over my things i hope you understand and can help me with this im sorry for anything i said or got took wrong I'm just asking for fair treatment i hope you have a good day\week and i you are well sir i thank you for your time ready and going over this much love from me to you from FreeWay King almost 150 years both accs i would like to even show my play time sir thank you i dont wanna feel like i have to stop playing cuz i get upset over this everyone has bad days

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Rejected.

PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom