Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected EMS Being disrespectful, Invlaid Violation of rule 6.16 and 6.17 | 15912 55234

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Prince_Cold
Suspect ID
15912 55234
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
21:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODW-bpXVbI

IcyColdGames

Player
Player
Rudeness And Driving Away, UnBan Me violation of Rule 6.16 and 6.17 are void | ID 15912 55234

FullStory: I was downed at grove street. 2 EMS showed up and tried to revive me. I had health insurance so I thought that it should be half off and when I asked them after they revived me why it was so expensive. They hit me with their car said I don't have time and something in another language and drove away.

-----(Where Video Starts)------- So I chased them down while asking them to stop for 3 minutes straight so I could ask the health insurance question and when I saw they were just taking the piss out of me, I shot at them, making sure not to kill them and then drove by them a couple times. Finally I stopped once I saw they had stopped driving away from me so much and I was able to ask them my question and go ask someone else at pillbox hospital if healthcare makes revives cheaper.
(They said go talk to an EMS when their literally EM'Ses)

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
Post this in complaint of admins not here​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom