Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sabri elmeki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XxkYhP7swJ8?si=Anbth7aLjleYTbuH

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org
The absurdity of this forum you have opened is in front of the eyes ahah externally, I was already silenced by the admin you called last night. i didnt say for muhammed word he pressed f12 then u take clip thats why u opening forum he is not

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
man he is right in front of ur head even if he press f12 u would hear him and i can provide a clip of 20min earlyer to the situation even thou it does not matter u clearly heard him and u was racist toward his name now u gona get what u deserve

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
its not an rdm by saying this he hurted me as a muslim and every muslim player in the server
u cant open forum for ur friend third party pov
like him said ' i didnt say for muhammed word he pressed f12 then u take clip thats why u opening forum he is not'
admin cant know what he said to him

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
u cant open forum for ur friend third party pov
like him said ' i didnt say for muhammed word he pressed f12 then u take clip thats why u opening forum he is not'
admin cant know what he said to him
dude he clearly heard him he was on the top of his head f12 changes the range the people can hear u and he was close enough ao u can hear him even i was fatrther ahead than u and still heard him and secondly whats the reason then u said bomb dont try and deceive adminstrators a racist like u should learn some manners and theardly i opned a forum cause my freind dont know how to open a forum and i can open a forum cause u were racist toward me to as a muslim this not an rdm or pg u did to him this is a word i heard it to ex: u heard sumeon saying the n word u can report him even thou he didnt say it to u

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
dude he clearly heard him he was on the top of his head f12 changes the range the people can hear u and he was close enough ao u can hear him even i was fatrther ahead than u and still heard him and secondly whats the reason then u said bomb dont try and deceive adminstrators a racist like u should learn some manners and theardly i opned a forum cause my freind dont know how to open a forum and i can open a forum cause u were racist toward me to as a muslim this not an rdm or pg u did to him this is a word i heard it to ex: u heard sumeon saying the n word u can report him even thou he didnt say it to u
i didnt say for this still u trying deceive
he pressed f12 and said different something u cant know this

Roop Bolo

Player
Player
Rejected

In the third-party perspective, since the owner of this POV is not directly involved in the situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom