Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Kray
Administrators nickname
Eddy Money
Date
Jun 14, 2024
Time
16:30
Proofs
Admins Bodycam

James Diorr

Player
Player
I WOULD LIKE THIS LOOKED AT BY MAZHOR.

I got sent to demerging for being in HQ without IC reason, However ID 11101 was on the roof of the HQ and didn't punish him also my friend was inside the HQ boundary Aswell ID 14496 and he also send him a message telling him to leave the area or he will be punished however he didn't tell me to leave

I contacted an admin and i informed him that id 11101 was inside the circle before an event starts the admin responded and stated that he has been warned to leave so he went on top of the fake ammo store that is inside the HQ.

I would like you to look at the Admins POV regarding this as i only just drove inside and i got punished straight away and the other 2 people got warning to leave by the admin.
I also find this a little unfair how you punished straight away for 1.3 going to a gang hq without an ic reason i was there as the event was about to start.

The admin could of came and told me to move just like he told the other 2 people to move. Please look at this this is not the first time that this has happened.

Also the admin stated that the roof inside marabunta hq is not apart of there hq. if you look at the boundry map for marabunta it is clearly apart of there hq so why let someone there without ic reason also.

All i kindly ask is for you to please look at this admins POV of this as its not fair 1 people getting punished and not the other 2

Lorena Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rechazado

No te han castigado por entrar en el HQ. Recibiste una advertencia porque decidiste hacer CR contra los coches de Marabunta.
Puedes entrar en el HQ para acceder a la zona del evento pero tienes que ser respetuoso y comportarte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom