Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Gaddar Asos
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Jun 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/725484/#post-2574917

Gaddar Asos

Player
Player
Hello, sir. I'm Gaddar,

I'll explain myself first please give me a chance I played this game most of the time but I swear to you I didn't know anything about it Please let me play with my friends and we were going to take the Marabunta Gang with my friend Ares Hunter I was going to be the deputy there please unban me and I swear to you this is my first ban I will not do the same thing again

Regards Gaddar Asos

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
If you are not using armor then please explain how you were able to move through the zone of Informal. Technically that is not possible after it started without abusing a bug.

Gaddar Asos

Player
Player
If you are not using armor then please explain how you were able to move through the zone of Informal. Technically that is not possible after it started without abusing a bug.
Sir, afterwards, I already realize I'm jumping down. Look, there's a pov.

Tyrell Johnson

Senior Administrator
The POV shows nothing. It is 20 seconds in which the zone is active. You could have done it before or after this POV. Post a longer POV to proof you didnt. The original complaint POV was removed by the owner, so posting longer POV yourself could get you the benefit of the doubt.

Gaddar Asos

Player
Player
The POV shows nothing. It is 20 seconds in which the zone is active. You could have done it before or after this POV. Post a longer POV to proof you didnt. The original complaint POV was removed by the owner, so posting longer POV yourself could get you the benefit of the doubt.
That's when I started the pov. You know, sir, that's my whole pov.

Tyrell Johnson

Senior Administrator
In that case I reviewed the orginal complaint and stand by the punishment. I believe the ban is fair and with that should stay until proven wrong. You have not been able to proof the POV in the original complaint to be wrong. Plus you admitted to breaking the rule in this post:

It is up to James or Alex, but I believe the ban should remain.

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
20 sec pov will not be accepted for review need minimum 1 minute pov before this situation to be
sop make new complain and include request pov

Top Bottom