Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamza Safety
Administrators nickname
Matt Sirius
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/wKz3wfR

Hamza Safety

Off duty 🇲🇦
Player
Dear Chief Administrator Lebron, and Deputy Chief Administrator,
I hope you have a great weekend!

On 08/06/2024, after a PC check, I was banned for GR 6.17. Even though I had been recording for hours, I missed recording all the overlays due to my ignorance of a feature within the application, I did not purchase it to activate it.

Taking into consideration the notice from PC checker Stone, i will be more careful with recording in the future.

This is the first time I've been banned. I will try my best to fully comply with the server rules to ensure that this is the last time. I have already served 07 days of the 30 day ban, which felt like a year of patience.

Based on my history of punishment with players and admins, if you accept my request, could you please unban my only account?

I missed you all.

Thank you, sir. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Hamza Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom