Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age OOC: 22
3. Time zone + country: GMT+03:00 Turkey
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: Weekday PM 19:00-02:30 / Weekend an average of 12 hours xx:xx to AM 0:00
5. Average online per day (hours): 5/6 hours
6. Your discord ID: 454748408155078667 cannabbis
7. Your character's name (IC): Dosbik Oglan
8. Your in game ID: 3747
9. Your in game level: 6
10. Languages spoken: Turkish, English, Bulgarian
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life? When people need help i want to be with them to help them and solve their problems.
2. What are your strengths? im good listener i can listen to everyone without getting bored and dalliance.
3. What are your weaknesses? Sometimes I can be a little forgiving and want to go easy on someone
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Fair decision-making, professionalism
5. Will you ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I dont have
6. Any IRL issue or situation is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I learned from my previous mistakes, and I try to learn every day.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.
Also Application lacking effort​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom