Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Mixing IC and OOC + Death match | 197979 + 130460

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bobz Carter
Suspect ID
197979 + 130460
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2024
Time of violation
4:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxlHkYgbih4&feature=youtu.be

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Multiple members mixing IC + OCC, we will just forget about that because I'm not that bothered about that as it did not directly affect me, but this dude straight up killed me no rp and nothing, mixing /B OOC with IC chat on voice.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
I'd like to add an additional member to this complaint | 130460

Mixing /B OOC chat in IC voice chat (Even if he was allowed to talk oocly in IC voice chat), he then followed by an IC command/instruction that I have 5 seconds to leave the area, at this point I'm confused as hell in whether we are speaking IC OR OOC, I have spoken to quite a few of these guys and are my friends so it's disappointing that it has come to this, I'm pretty sure he is a high rank in this unofficial gang/family. So all I tried to do was oocly make him aware of one of his members breaking the rules while still maintaining IC chat separate in voice.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Did you say "sometimes I have my mic next to my mouth" and you want to report me for mixing.... Dont come back to our house.
Are you supposed to have your org radio on while not at work? lmfao
It's very hard not to mix when your guys including you keep reading my ooc chat and responding ICly lol and mention things like "why are you shouting" when the girl character was fully aware that my mic sound was just too loud rather than me "shouting". So how do I respond when people are constantly mixing chats while I try to remain in character and keep ooc separate?

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Did you say "sometimes I have my mic next to my mouth" and you want to report me for mixing.... Dont come back to our house.
Are you supposed to have your org radio on while not at work? lmfao
My radio is off, just so you know coughdrop exists, even with it off you can still hear people sometimes due to the bug.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Dont come back to our house.
Now you're OOCly telling me to not come to your house lol, don't worry, I wont I thought you people were cool based on multiple interactions I've had now that I think of it, most of you guys just do nothing but stand around and mix IC/OOC do just mess around rather than play the game and RP. It's also okay to get your members to support you in liking your comment but it doesn't change the truth.

PeachMage

Player
Player
It's very hard not to mix when your guys including you keep reading my ooc chat and responding ICly lol and mention things like "why are you shouting" when the girl character was fully aware that my mic sound was just too loud rather than me "shouting". So how do I respond when people are constantly mixing chats while I try to remain in character and keep ooc separate?
You kept shouting to check left eye, which is why I told you "stop shouting, and to pick either talking to the person that killed you or write to them". You claimed "your mic was too close" - you mixing, use voicebox if you want to talk about your mic. Now as for the "bug" you're claiming, this allows you to hear many different people talking on your org radio? If you still hear them after you've cough dropped (as you claimed you did) then you need to re-log. You were being corrupt without a bio!
Not every aspect of this city needs to be completely RPed, at our family house we choose if we want to RP or not. Certain situations call for it but others do not. That situation did not involve us so therefore did not require you coming to the house demanding HC.
The beauty of this city, you can do/ be whoever you want to be. RP every single situation or don't. Do you.
You can't force it though.
Kind regards "the girl character"

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
You kept shouting to check left eye, which is why I told you "stop shouting, and to pick either talking to the person that killed you or write to them". You claimed "your mic was too close" - you mixing, use voicebox if you want to talk about your mic. Now as for the "bug" you're claiming, this allows you to hear many different people talking on your org radio? If you still hear them after you've cough dropped (as you claimed you did) then you need to re-log. You were being corrupt without a bio!
Not every aspect of this city needs to be completely RPed, at our family house we choose if we want to RP or not. Certain situations call for it but others do not. That situation did not involve us so therefore did not require you coming to the house demanding HC.
The beauty of this city, you can do/ be whoever you want to be. RP every single situation or don't. Do you.
You can't force it though.
Kind regards "the girl character"
Stop trying to dig for something that does not exist, trying to latch on to irrelevant stuff lol. It happens regularly it's bad enough with the game crashing constantly you want me to relog? I just take no notice of the radio when I'm off duty nor hang out with anyone or participate in what they do in org, occasionally I may use ooc radio chat but that's about it. Now you're also claiming you can just rp "when you feel like it" lol You replied to my OOC chat ICLY on voicebox first, what do you mean? and at 2:20 one of your members had to even inform you "he is using non rp chat so you can't say that"

P.S I guess your family house is classed as OOC area because you don't have to RP.

Last edited:

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
You guys just escalated the situation more than it was required, had you been mature about it, I don't like reporting, I like to resolve problems/mistakes all you had to do was tell me he is not a member which I highly doubt and do not believe you to be honest, you guys have admitted "perks of unofficial family is you can get away with not getting a strike" which means break rules and not get a strike. All I wanted was to deal with it in-house as I personally would not want to associate with a rule breaker that's all my point was.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Reviewed

For threads owner
First of all, you claim that the RDM incident occurred, I hope you did not come to the same place , this shows that you violated the NLR rule. But since there is no evidence of this in this video, I will just remind you. If someone killed you, you cannot go to him on nonrp radio and say why did you kill me, because you are still physically in an rp. (NLR İf you die you cant remember who killed you) Since we, the admins, are here to deal with rule violations. Next time please save your pov and post on forum.

For POV
ID 197979 will receive a punishment for RDM+MK​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom