Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aymane Lalami
2. Your age: 23 / 48 in game
3. Time zone: GMT (like server time)
4. Average online per day: one the day i can play 4 to 9h , weeks can be over 12 to 14 hours.
5. Your Discord: dutchmemati or aymanl
6. Your Nickname: Rich Memati
7. Your ID: 12862

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I.First and foremost, I am a person who like the police and I love to defend people's rights so that injustice does not prevail in society, and this is in addition to that I love fighting
crime and preventing corruption

II.I have experience in sahp, so I would like to serve it by bringing in several employees who have experience in this organization, as well as new employees. We train them in the best way, in order to protect the Highway, Sandy Shore, and Palleto Bay.

III.As I said earlier, I have experience in this organization of sahp, because I worked a lot in it for more than 7 or 8 terms with Steve Dash, Sam Degray, and James hopper hiko sinister...

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I.With my taking to this rank, I will make sure to go to the events every day, starting from the store roberry to subs at 0.00, and also we make sure to train the new employees in the best way.

II.Also, I will make sure that there are always employees, whether during the day or at night, who sell licenses and plates, because we suffered from this problem in the previous terms.

III.I will make the sahp better through these things: First, all members of other organisations must be respected, and secondly: we must make everyone know the rules by bringing a best Hrs.

Departments:
Internal Affairs
Human Resources
Special Response Team
U.S Marshals

Chain of commands:
Will provide them with curators as soon as i be leader.

TANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY POST.

Best Regards:
Rich memati .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom