Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deadman Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2024
Time of violation
7:19
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/726996/

Deadman Mage

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
The whole family came home from a raid to find this 380893 and a couple randoms in our yard. The 380893 was complaining that someone shot him which obviously wasnt us as we were all at a fam raid. He then made a ticket. Among the things said in his ticket was: "You guys just escalated the situation more than it was required, had you been mature about it, I don't like reporting, I like to resolve problems/mistakes all you had to do was tell me he is not a member which I highly doubt and do not believe you to be honest, you guys have admitted "perks of unofficial family is you can get away with not getting a strike" which means break rules and not get a strike. All I wanted was to deal with it in-house as I personally would not want to associate with a rule breaker that's all my point was."

All but maybe 3 or 4 of our fam members are well experienced in the city and would never say ""perks of unofficial family is you can get away with not getting a strike" " as this is not how official and unofficial families work, you can only get a fam warning if you are unofficial. And we would obviously use the word warning instead of strike to boot. Worst people in the world are liars and thieves. And this man is clearly a liar.

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Just to make you aware I did not once claim the evidence I had submitted was regarding "unofficial fams can get away with not getting a strike" This was more the fact that someone had said that to me (Don't have a source of name/voice) on voicebox and because I don't ID request everyone I speak to nor would I remember if I did.
This is more of what had been said to me in my experience with the unofficial family and just the way they behave and the attitude they display. Like come on tell your members the difference between right and wrong don't gang up on people oocly, represent your family, do you want your family to look so unprofessional?
I feel like you just revenge complained because I have, but no problem our discussion is not getting anywhere and I'm not childish, we will wait for a decision.

Banjov Ahkis

Player
Player
Just to make you aware I did not once claim the evidence I had submitted was regarding "unofficial fams can get away with not getting a strike" This was more the fact that someone had said that to me (Don't have a source of name/voice) on voicebox and because I don't ID request everyone I speak to nor would I remember if I did.
This is more of what had been said to me in my experience with the unofficial family and just the way they behave and the attitude they display. Like come on tell your members the difference between right and wrong don't gang up on people oocly, represent your family, do you want your family to look so unprofessional?
I feel like you just revenge complained because I have, but no problem our discussion is not getting anywhere and I'm not childish, we will wait for a decision.
settle down bob

Deadman Mage

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Quote: ""you guys have admitted "perks of unofficial family is you can get away with not getting a strike" which means break rules and not get a strike."" I have a good reputation in and out of city and to have someone lie about me and or my fam in such a ridiculous manner in order to exact some punishment for mixing really pisses me off. Liars and thieves are worst people ever and you sir are a liar.

Nice try at a recovery to cover up your vulgar lie to admins but they arent stupid. "This was more the fact that someone had said that to me (Don't have a source of name/voice) on voicebox and because I don't ID request everyone I speak to nor would I remember if I did." You remembered word for word enough to quote it and to claim we said that but now you dont know who or what .... gimmie a break.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
No worries mate, I do have a lot of respect and time for you, by the way, I'm not being aggressive or anything I have kept composure the whole time through the discussion.
Bob, take a breather and relax. You’ll be okay…. Or you might not. Doesn’t matter either way bud

Bobb Carter

Player
Player
Quote: ""you guys have admitted "perks of unofficial family is you can get away with not getting a strike" which means break rules and not get a strike."" I have a good reputation in and out of city and to have someone lie about me and or my fam in such a ridiculous manner in order to exact some punishment for mixing really pisses me off. Liars and thieves are worst people ever and you sir are a liar.

Nice try at a recovery to cover up your vulgar lie to admins but they arent stupid. "This was more the fact that someone had said that to me (Don't have a source of name/voice) on voicebox and because I don't ID request everyone I speak to nor would I remember if I did." You remembered word for word enough to quote it and to claim we said that but now you dont know who or what .... gimmie a break.
Were you there to confirm if it was said or not? obviously not because there were just 2 of us at the time when it was said. I'm not going to argue with you over it. You mixed why not just accept your mistake instead of deflecting onto other things which is what you're trying to do to get away with it. The thread was locked for a reason to end this pointless discussion, you've gone ahead and created another one.
Bob, take a breather and relax. You’ll be okay…. Or you might not. Doesn’t matter either way bud
I'm okay, why wouldn't I be?

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

There is no pov to review from your side and the report haven't been reviewed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom