Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Shooting from HQ by ballas ID: 3622 , 11006 , 14164 , 46364.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ghost Lovell
Suspect ID
3622 and more
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2021
Time of violation
9:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J7iBWBCKZg

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
To start off this statement I would like to explain what occurred and why I am making this report. When driving around the ghetto we spot 2 ballas with guns out at grove street. Being part of a rival gang we step out and shoot them as that is what rivals do. After killing both ballas we get a storm of more ballas that begin shooting us from behind. Out of compulsion we decided to fire back not knowing what was occurring in that situation. To think ballas would know better about there own HQ boundries we had shot with inattention to the fact that it was an HQ. To be honest with you this had all occurred because they fired at us from there OWN HQ ,and we only shot back because they initiated from inside there HQ. To add on I would like to state I was unaware of the HQ boundaries change but for the ballas to fire at us from there just shows they were ignorant to that fact as well.

ID's :3622 , 11006 , 14164 , 46364.

zakhar asli

Player
Player
To start off this statement I would like to explain what occurred and why I am making this report. When driving around the ghetto we spot 2 ballas with guns out at grove street. Being part of a rival gang we step out and shoot them as that is what rivals do. After killing both ballas we get a storm of more ballas that begin shooting us from behind. Out of compulsion we decided to fire back not knowing what was occurring in that situation. To think ballas would know better about there own HQ boundries we had shot with inattention to the fact that it was an HQ. To be honest with you this had all occurred because they fired at us from there OWN HQ ,and we only shot back because they initiated from inside there HQ. To add on I would like to state I was unaware of the HQ boundaries change but for the ballas to fire at us from there just shows they were ignorant to that fact as well.

ID's :3622 , 11006 , 14164 , 46364.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report

The Ballas who were shooting from the HQ are already punished

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom