Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Diddy Beez
Administrators nickname
Lucas Soul
Date
Jun 15, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XvKeGnA

Diddy Bee

Player
Player
I am sorry for the miss communication. i think it was a miss understanding but in my phrase i said Lucas Soul is a pion but the true meaning behind it under definitions is " Any of the three least massive mesons, having a positive, neutral, or negative electric charge. The charged pions have a mass 273 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 2.6 × 10−8 second, and the neutral pion has a mass 264 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 8.4 × 10−17 second." therefore their was no harm in trying to disrespect an admin. Again sorry for the miss understanding.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
You very well know what you meant when you said it. You also tagged me and said "I stand by my word when I say you a pion and u ban me for calling you a pion" in PD chat on LSPD discord and even continued after intervention from LSPD curators. You even came with your twink account in the city and did the same thing again in Club Chat.

The true meaning of what you said and what you really meant:

All proofs will be provided to Alex/James.

Diddy Bee

Player
Player
so how can you pin that meaning . you read minds now ???? your a mind reader ? cause its a vague meaning. so unless you have a proof of me actually using it in a way where im putting you down then theirs no proof for your ban and that abuse pf power my friend. my point has been made.

Top Bottom