Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau | Sam Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
    5. Your Discord- Zeus #7658
    6. Your Nickname- Sam Hill
    7. Your ID- 87
    Additional information

1: Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the very beginning I have preached the importance of legal organizations. From SAHP to FIB, each org has importance and purpose throughout the state. FIB will always hold a special place in my heart. It wasn’t my first org but its where I now end up more often than not.

FIB by design is supposed to be the hardest organization to enter. We need to make sure each agent has the absolute dedication and skill to enter the FIB. Making sure each agent from top to bottom is professional to the highest standard.

No one can lead FIB by themselves, I have made sure to design a team to Lead FIB and make sure that each and every operation will be elite and to the highest excellence and bravery. We will make sure to have inter agency communication and will keep FIB one of the highest honors in the state.

FIB is once again an elite agency that is designed to do undercover busts and working on special operations. These are what FIB needs to focus on more often than not. This will reduce the trade of black-market weapons and increase the legal sales of all items. Many more operations will be planned and coordinated with SAHP and LSPD.

We will be increasing the requirements for joining FIB,
    You will have to spend 1 full term in LSPD or SAHP.
    You will have to be at least age 10.
    this will make sure all of FIB knows the rules and as well they have the dedication to the state side.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

We will all strive for perfection, but in the end we will all never be perfect. That is okay but we will all do our absolute best to be at the highest level. We will make sure to change the way law enforcement does their job and hopefully recreate the way we do things to benefit the state and the citizens.

FIB is always talked about for there gang raids, but there is many other operations we can do. These include Ghetto patrols outside the requirements, as well as doing border patrols with SAHP to help. We will also investigate business owners for not paying taxes, as well as do joint investigations with LSPD and do special training with other orgs for their undercover department.

During this time, we will be rebuilding FIB, we will go over all departments and make sure they are fit for FIB as well as change the inter FIB rules. People will now only be allowed to join 1 or 2 departments, so we make sure each and every department has active members doing their tasks. There will also we department goals that if not accomplished the HOD could be replaced to create new opportunities as well as hold each department accountable

FIB is one of the most important organizations to hold crime at an all-time low, we will make sure to do Black market raids every day. As well as making sure that every day patrolling is at an all-time high. This will deter criminals from doing crime in broad daylight. During this process we will team up with LSPD and SAHP to make sure we are tackling as much crime as we can.

I will hold a weekly meeting with all state leaders, so that we can talk about all of the issues and what we all need to improve on for the next week. This will help communication throughout the organizations as well as make sure that we are improving each week together. We will drive to have no state issues and any organizations that have problems we will sort with each other. State needs to work together not tear each other down.

Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards,

Sam Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom