Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daffy_Hammock
Administrators nickname
Hassy_Davids
Date
Jun 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/sdklIz2

Namanmahajan

Player
Player
Respected Admin,

i have got banned for 60 days for violation of Gen Rule 6.3 by Hassy Davids, i am agree that i have done some mistake, because i am new player, i was started playing the game since last week only, as i am a new player so i dont remember all the rules, but still i am learning the game, and now i have read all the rule to follow and make good game-play as per rules and regulation.

as a new player i request you to give me some grant, this is my first mistake please forgive me and i make sure i will not do violation of any rule.

I am agree to wipe out my money as a punishment and please unbanned my account and give me last chance.

Thank you for taking time to read my forum, if you accept my forum i would be really thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom