Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) | Sahil Badshaa

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahil Khanna

Player
Player
INFORMATION

Your IRL name : Sahil Khanna

Your age : OOC- 21 , IC - 13

Time zone : GMT+5:30

Average online per day :5-6 Hours Minimum

Your Discord : sahil_ghost3103

Your nickname: Sahil

Your id : 71834

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1: Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-With extensive experience across various Law Enforcement Organizations , (FIB), (SAHP), and (NG), I have consistently achieved commendable ranks. Through my tenure, I have gained many into the legal operations. I have observed that the FIB stands as the highest authority with a influence within the city's law enforcement landscape. With this understanding, I stand prepared to file my leadership for FIB.

-Having held numerous high-ranking positions across organizations and departments, I have seen a large number of individuals and leaderships. I have seen may leaders doing great things and bringing laurels to the organizations and now I wish to do the same. This exposure has enhanced my decision-making process. Using this knowledge, I am confident to guide the FIB towards excellence.

-I have also observed that Discipline is the key trait any officer of FIB must have and I think that I have a potential to maintain the same discipline in the organization as well. Anyone creating any kind of nuisance would be punished.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

-After looking and analysing the current leadership at FIB , I would appoint individuals to High Command positions based on their qualifications, expertise, and commitment to the organization. Favouritism will find no place within our ranks & organization.

-Recognizing the inter-dependency of law enforcement agencies, I am committed to good and healthy relationships with all state organizations. By aligning our efforts, we can collectively enhance public safety and security .

-Ensuring accountability within the organization, I will remain strict and harsh against any abuse of power. Every member of the law enforcement family will be treated with the utmost respect and consideration, fostering a culture of trust and prosperity within the FIB.

At the end I would just like to say "FIB ON TOP!!!"

Thank You So Much for reading my Application

Regards
Sahil Badshaa (71834)

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Reviewing

( All off topic comments will be punished )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom