Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Travis Valentino
Administrators nickname
Lebron PLuxury
Date
Sep 22, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
nothing to say anymore

Gabbaruiyt

Player
Player
hey lebron its long time about 6 months today i am banned i am already punished i cant wait 30 years to get unbanned i know my actions were inapropriate to get leadership i know it is also very difficult to forgive me but please try to forgive me if u unban me this time i promise this wont happen again i love to paly on this server i love my id can wait to play grand again i will never ever apply for leaderships and adminships please unban i dont want to be a leader i will quitely play on this server u will not see any rulebreak from my side. i will be very happy if i get chance to play on this server again i am almost banned from every server in that case if got unbanned from en2 i will never do mistakes sorry for everything that i said to u i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom