Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau FIB | Ignota Divinus

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignota Ice

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ice
2. Your age - 36
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord - mrdivinus
6. Your Nickname - Ignota Divinus
7. Your ID - 1825

Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau

pngaaa-com-1737618.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Extensive Experience within Legal Organizations:
    As a veteran player in the city, I bring a wealth of experience garnered from my tenure in various legal organizations. Holding positions such as Deputy Chief of LSPD, Undersheriff of SAHP, multiple terms as Director of the Secret Service, and most recently, as the Head of Homeland Security, I have demonstrated my capability to lead and manage effectively within the confines of the law. My extensive experience provides me with a deep understanding of the intricacies and challenges inherent in law enforcement, making me well-suited to lead the FIB.
  2. Familiarity with City Dynamics and Rules:
    My longstanding presence in the city has afforded me an intimate knowledge of its dynamics and rules. Throughout my career, I have consistently adhered to city regulations, earning commendations for professionalism and honesty. This familiarity ensures that I can navigate the complexities of law enforcement operations seamlessly, contributing to the success of the FIB while upholding the highest standards of integrity.
  3. Commitment to Law and Justice:
    At the core of my ethos lies an unwavering commitment to law and justice. I staunchly believe in upholding the principles of fairness and equity, both within the organization and throughout the state. My tenure in leadership roles has been characterized by a steadfast dedication to eradicating injustice and maintaining the rule of law. I prioritize competence and merit over personal relationships when appointing ranks and positions, ensuring that the FIB operates with efficiency and integrity under my leadership.
By assuming the leadership of the FIB, I am driven by a sincere desire to serve the city, uphold its laws, and safeguard the interests of its citizens with unwavering dedication and resolve.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Enhanced Communication with Other Organizations:
    Strengthening ties with other organizations is pivotal for fostering a vibrant roleplay environment. As the leader of FIB, I will prioritize proactive communication and collaboration with other factions. This can include regular meetings, joint operations, or even informal gatherings to discuss mutual interests and concerns. By promoting healthy interactions between organizations, we can enrich the overall roleplay experience and create dynamic storylines that engage all participants.
  2. Increasing Citizen Interaction:
    Historically, the FIB has had minimal interaction with law-abiding citizens, leading to a perception gap and a propensity for new players to gravitate towards criminal activities. To address this, I propose the implementation of a dedicated department within the FIB focused on engaging with citizens, especially newcomers. Through organized activities, events, and open days at our headquarters, we can provide valuable insights into the benefits of working within the legal framework. By actively involving citizens in our operations and showcasing the day-to-day life of a FIB agent, we can foster a deeper understanding and appreciation for law enforcement roles in the city.

By prioritizing these initiatives, we can elevate the roleplay level within our organization while contributing positively to the overall dynamics of the roleplay server."
    maxresdefault.jpg

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom