Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Kray
Administrators nickname
Lorena Pluxury
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
13:40
Proofs
Admins Bodycam

James Diorr

Player
Player
(FOR CURATOR OF THE PROJECT)

So I mentioned to this admin that the reason was incorrect and that CR is not a warning, so the admin removed the warning and re demorgan me for 180 minutes i then tell the admin that i have already spent 120 minutes in demorgan why do i have another 180 minutes.

So the admin releases me from demorgan and again demorgons me for 60 minutes for CR Meaning the full total of demorgan for CR is 180.
Also the chief admin stated arguing they will punish me more however mazhor i am not arguing i am going by the rules and they are making them up and punishing me loneger than stated in the rules.

CR use to be only 120 Minutes in Jail so i would like to know why i have had to spend 180 minutes.
There is rules for a reason so why do people think they can amend them and not follow them, rules are there to be followed so i want to know why do you not stick to the punishments that are in the rules
Please tell me where it states CR is 180 Minutes Jail. and where CR is a warning

Thanks

Last edited:

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Warning got removed and will talk to the administrator regarding this situation so it does not happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom