Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Archive Godx
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Jul 20, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/P2XStJJ

Frank flick

Player
Player
Dear respected game management
I wanted to clarify about the restriction to the rules and standards of law enforcement, i wonder why at this particular time i got banned, Not all cases are the same as there are differences between one case and another when violating the laws and treating each case according to what your administration deems appropriate for it.
I am writing to appeal a recent ban imposed on my account (Archive Godx 204094) .
in connection to the violation stated as "Created account is the property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded."
Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for the time and effort you and your team put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all users. I have always valued the rules and guidelines set forth by [Platform/Game] and have strived to abide by them during my time in the community.
Upon receiving notice of my ban, I carefully reviewed the terms of service to understand the alleged violation. I want to emphasize that I have not engaged in any activity that involves the sharing or trading of my account. I take my responsibilities as a user seriously, and I am committed to upholding the integrity of the [Platform/Game] community.
I would like to provide additional context to the situation.
Both my brother (Deaf king 202158) and I have our own gaming PCs and separate Steam accounts. The only thing we share is the IP address due to residing in the same location.
my brother experienced technical issues with his PC, and he used my PC for a few days while his was being repaired. During this period, he used his own Steam account to access the game on my PC. We believed that since we share the same IP address, logging in using my PC with his Steam account would not pose a problem.
we have been enjoying playing the game having fun around the city
and we're in real soo we dont fully understood all rules
Please kindly agree to give me one last chance to complete what we started and achieve our ambition in your server.
We promise you that this will not happen again in the future.
I understand that maintaining a secure and enjoyable platform is of utmost importance, and I would like to assure you that we would never intentionally break rule 1.1+1.4.
Thank you Alex odd for taking the time to consider my appeal. I look forward to a fair and just resolution to this matter.

proof

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screenshots of all used social clubs your and ur brothers

Alex Odd

also tell me all in game ID's which belong to you and your brother

Frank flick

Player
Player
My main Character ID is Archive Godx (204094)+ my Twink Character ID Angel Sarah(223523).

My brothers main Character ID Deaf King (202158)+ his Twink character ID Grand Deaf (215108)

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After checking full logs accounts 204094 and 223523 will be unbanned ASAP as they related to only one SC.
Account 202158 will be banned as main account for 60 days, another 7 accounts related to another 2 SC will be permanently banned.

Making post for Curator of Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom