Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau | Alexander Verlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Verlice

Love Everybody.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ali

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord: g.04

6. Your Nickname: Alexander Verlice

7. Your ID: 13422

1. Leader of
- FIB ( Federal Investigation Bureau )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Im playing this game for years and played in the state side and in the crime side And I Got Highcommands At The Both Sides and i also expreinced
State:
EMS
Government
FIB
And i got highcommand at just the FIB becuase I am very interested in FIB then i think its my turn to go for FIB Leadership and i will be always
Trying to keep the FIB on top and i will try to raise it more and more

- Because I gained experiences when I joined FIB in Anvy`s Term, I believe that I have gained experience during this period and rises through the

ranks so quickly and i rises up to high command and I believed that I could be a FIB director with that much of experience I faced difficult
missions and more difficult situations and I acted professionally in these difficult situations, This gave me the confidence that makes me
feel that I can be FIB director I was always discovering way out and solutions that would make me overcome these difficult situations

- I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities.Most important task of FIB is conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals. I want to finish all raid season in my first term

- I want to increase LEO activity in city. FIB agents always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think thatstate organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will have my special operations team to have combat training with NG and other orgs in NG base and we will Create this combat fight 2 times
a week and we will Get assistance from NG ,SAHP, LSPD and GOV we will practice on all types of difficult Situation Like
Hostage situations me and HC`s Will Teach new agents How to Negotiate incase they are the only Leos in the city ( i will hold a meeting with all leaders to notice them that and take their approval and to hear their oppinion )

- i will Make a meeting every 3 days with other legal organizations Leaders To to detect any problem facing us as legal organizations,

we will try to solve all of these problems Also if there is any problem facing the citizens, we will try to solve it as well
and if we have any plans to apply it to Keep the city completly safe from the crimes and criminals

Raids&Evidences:

Raids and evidences are so important for FIB. In last term CID department made good job.

I want to keep their good job and add more quality to this department.

Jon Barnes

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 25/06/2024 at 16:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Chanush Movva, Jon Barnes ,Can Snow and Federico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Last edited:

Jon Barnes

Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant got selected for position of FIB Director, better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom