Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishabh Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
Jun 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Q51ayTP

lol bhai

Player
Player
Hope you having a great day and healthy life. i'm a regular player in grand rp en2 for 4 months but with huge shame, 'm here to get some mercy of admins over me and my fault. I did a big rulebreak and i know i deserve such punishment. i always tried to follow and respect the server rules and also teach others to be obliged with he rules. but this time i myself somehow did a rulebreak and i'm so guilty of it. i hope the admins will understand my condition and have trust on me.
i was i get so low fps, i try to find some mods known as reduxes which can help me get a better fps support. so i can enjoy my gameplay a bit more. i always changed my reduxes and compared each with other based on my performance. but accidentally i putted an illegal redux (the creator of the mod told me it was legal). it was helping me to get better fps so I was enjoying my gameplay more. so i got punished for gr 4.1. i couldn't understand it's impact on the server rules. I'm so ashamed of my deeds and faults. i removed all my mods from the game, and I can ensure that I will never use such illegal stuffs in game. i'm requesting admins to understand my hard condition and watch it in with a kind eye.
i promise that from now, i will try to take POV's of each situations i get involved in and avoid joining events where i can't take bodycams. i removed all of the illegal files and updated to original game files. i will continue following the respective rules to keep rp clean.
i pray and hope that admins will understand my problems, forgive me and give one last to prove myself loyal towards the rules and regulations.
please give me a last chance, i wanna get back to my friends and family. i'm ready for any type of checks on me to ensure i'm not using anything illegal.
yours lovingly,
Rishabh Pluxury | 149402
respected for all who read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom