Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Milin ecliipse
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
around 9:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/lbnvnIx

MILIN SAINI

Player
Player
I am currently residing in Rajasthan, India, for my MBBS studies. During my vacation, I returned home, where my older brother and I both play Grand RP. We each have our own systems: he purchased GTA 5 from Epic Games, and I purchased mine from Steam. We also use different Social Club accounts. The only shared aspect is our home network, as we use the same Wi-Fi. Recently, I paid the apartment rent in-game from his PC because my system was experiencing issues. If needed, I can provide the IP addresses of all three systems: two from our home and the one I currently use in Rajasthan. Please review this situation again. Thank you for your understanding.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
provide all your in game ID's and screen shots from social clubs used

Alex Odd

your story does not correspond to logs

rejected

Top Bottom