Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9sxsuFL

Jameswa

Player
Player
he made form on me for stealing the family wh and cars which i didn't cause i took all the stuff near informal time or at turf time .i didn't stealed this guy is deceiving admins in order to ban me for false reason
They are targeting me since yesterday cause they all were abusing me and i made form on them since then they banned my friends also. They knew that i used it for family events still they are targeting and deceiving admins so admins ban me without knowing full story i have all the event attending ss with me.

He made this form on me knowing that i took it for fam events please check screenshots for more Information.

I am sending all the proofs of the events which i attended in last 48 hours from BrotherX family

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
On consideration.

• Will add this forum under the mentioned complaint and the senior admin will be looking into it.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected

Insufficient Proofs are provided as He was the leader, he can ask to check Gen Rule 6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom