Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Calipso
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Alrdy Given

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
Dear Bobby, I hope you having gorgeous day today!

During these recent days, there have been conflicts between Uchiha Clann/Ballas towards National Guard, leading to toxicity on both sides. Now, seeing how this is affecting the server and my relationships with people, I've reached my limit. I've spoken with NG General Sidh attempting multiple times to resolve their issues, although they don't directly involve me. Unfortunately, these attempts have been unsuccessful. However, now they're harming my friends' organizations, and I can't tolerate this behavior anymore.

Secondly They suddenly come to our base of NG and Clapp us and this is done repeatedly and currently we are giving chance and hiring the new comers to the server and giving them opportunity to feel the roleplay but in this case if uchiha and ballas keep on doing this then its make a toxic envoirment between us and the new comers loose their hopes to enjoy! because they are not good at shooting so uchiha and ballas clapp them easily and if it was 2times or 3times maximum its ok but its repeatedly done to us and trying to get National Guard Disbanded and for no reason they are provoking us in CC! too!

I have attached all the proofs please do something about it so the server can be toxic free towards the new comer and us!

Evidence 1Targeting in CC
Evidence 2 These proof has been given by one my Friend Bryden Oblock

Evidence 3 Targeting in CC
Evidence 4 Targeting in CC
Evidence 5 Targeting in CC

Evidence 6 Targeting in CC
Evidence 7 Targeting in CC
Evidence 8 Targeting in CC
Evidence 9 Targeting in CC
Evidence 10 Targeting in CC
Evidence 11 Targeting in CC
Evidence 12 Targeting in CC
Evidence 13 Targeting in CC
Evidence 14 Targeting in CC
Evidence 15 Targeting in CC
Evidence 16 Targeting in CC
Evidence 17 Targeting in CC
Evidence 18 Targeting in CC
Evidence 19 They doing CL!
Evidence 20 Targeting in CC

Evidence of Dm Provoking! By Uchiha Clann members!

Proofs in format of Video are attached DownSide! You can see that they doing toxicity + Provoking + Targeting us! and multiple time they coming and clapping us!

pov 1

POV 2

POV 3

POV 4

POV 5

POV 6

POV 7

POV 8

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

As it has been brought up to me now multiple times even by the senior, Uchiha Family will be blacklisted from Unofficial, further actions by the individuals involved will lead to their blacklist from the server, this is a final warning for all individuals involved no matter from which side they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom