Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nick_Solomons
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2021
Time of violation
13:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9QDEBAZ4sWY

JTrapz

Player
Player
Could have been a visual glitch that he wasn't wearing a Armor as you know how rage has been with clothing also after u missed so many shots there would have been a lot of dsync also its 1 rev shot u blanked i think its pure dsync maybe I'm wrong

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Also i have garbage PC thats why i missed so many shots :) so with that garbage pc i cant be recording everything like those guys do so i dont have any video evidence but i was wearing Armor Vest If u can check logs if i was wearing or not u can check it anytime and u will believe by yourself

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
case is invalid admin and has to be declined i literally was in call with gagla he was an FIB so he had FIB vests and was wearing a vest and idk why it didnt appear admin, its 100% a visual glitch bc sometimes i wear my family clothing on raids and it appears im wearing gang clothes and ppl shouldnt be banned for visual glitches, and also u can check galgas history for being an fib and player shouldnt be dumb enough with 18k id for using cheats like these, i swear on everything i love it was a visual glitch otherwise u can talk to me on discord or the person himself on the call i dont have any reasons to refuse any personal questions and my dms are open: Sus Xrty#0001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom