Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for the leader of Ballas gang.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGGAMEON

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: DGGAMEON
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: dggrandmaster_85012
6. Your Nickname: Grand_Raavan
7. Your ID: 154817

Additional information:
1. Leader of...Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. Leading the organization would provide me with opportunities to learn new strategies and hard challanges and effective leadership practices. it will be my chance to develop abilities.

2. In my gang, it will be required to respect the rank structure. i will assign roles based on skills to strengthen my gang. members will get bonus for their contributions which will inspire them.

3. i want to create a supportive enviroment within the organization. becoming the leader i will motivate my gang members to perform their best and ensuring that toxicity will not be tolerated.

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1.Encourage everyone to talk openly and listen well. Make sure everyone understands each other.
2.Help others get better by giving kind advice. Appericate when someone does something good. This makes everyone want to do their best.
3.Becoming a well-known gang that is active and deadly to law enforcement officers.
4.Stop using other reps or people who are on the same learning level as observers and coaches. When possible, have expert coaches who are well-versed in the content attend the role plays. Peer-to-peer feedback is great, but having someone watch the role play who can effectively articulate changes the rep needs to make or tactics that he/she should try can be invaluable. Also consider using actors or other employees who can be prepped well in advance to represent a realistic customer. Hiring actors won’t always be feasible but may be worth the cost and effort for high-value simulations or especially for certifications.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. OG Ballas
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Handler
11. Warlord
10. Turfer
9. Kingpin
8. Enforcer
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Best Regards,
DGGAMEON

Past experience,
Ex prisoner
Ex vagos gang member
Ex assassian family member
Ex Criminal family member
Have driving license
Have air transport license
Have water transport license

I beg you, please make me Ballas gang leader instead of keeping the whole gang disbaned!.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed - this Section is for EN3, forum punished for Spamming apps​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom