Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xanax Rohdes
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2q1UTN2

Xanax Rohdes

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Xanax Rohdes and I recently joined the Grand RP server. I am writing to you today to appeal a recent Ban from the server due to my actions violating rules GR1.6 and GR1.7. Upon joining, I have quickly come to understand the seriousness with which rules are upheld in this community. Regrettably, I accepted items through a trunk transaction that broke these rules. I fully acknowledge my mistake and I am sincerely sorry for any issues or disappointment my actions may have caused. I am a new member of this community, and I am entirely aware of the need to earn trust and respect through responsible behavior. I am reaching out not to justify my actions, but to humbly request a reconsideration of my punishment to a wipe instead of Perm. ban. Given my short time here, I believe I have not yet had the chance to show my commitment to following by the rules and contributing positively to the server. If granted another opportunity, I can assure you that I will follow the rules with utmost diligence. I genuinely love this server and I am eager to grow as a responsible and rule abiding member of this community.
Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,
Xanax Rohdes

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Forum account got permanently banned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom