Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Shotss
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 18, 2024
Time
21:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0u8sg0l

Devil shotss

Player
Player
Hello admin I
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for my recent behavior that led to my ban from the platform. I deeply regret my actions and understand that my disrespectful behavior towards you was completely inappropriate and unacceptable.
Upon reflecting on what transpired, I realize that my words were disrespectful and failed to acknowledge the authority and responsibilities you uphold as an administrator. I want to assure you that my actions were out of character and do not reflect my true respect for the rules and guidelines set forth.
I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and cooperative environment within the community, and I am committed to making amends and improving my conduct moving forward. I have already taken steps to educate myself on proper etiquette and respect in online interactions to ensure that such a situation does not occur again.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort my actions may have caused you and the community. I sincerely hope that you can find it in your consideration to lift the ban, as I am eager to regain the trust and respect of the community and continue contributing positively and I apologize for what I did and I hope that you would accept my apology as it was not my intention to make fun of you or hurt you in any way As that was a small joke and for nobody to be offended or take it seriously.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I appreciate your understanding and hope for an opportunity to rectify my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom