Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freaky Cassano
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/729595/

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Dear Floki,
As I said I I got order and mistakenly something I put in that trunk tha would be happen maybe

Here's the proof with guy 7277 ID ( Shariya Fazlul ) ,of our conversations also :

Here you can see we talked for the very fast tym in our life, if you also check my logs this is the very first tym I've did transition with him.

I'm also ready for PC check so you can confirm that I'm lying or not .
I didn't delete any of his messages , please sir try to understand.

I put all my expensive things into car trunk and I had 2issi in that tym , so by mistake it might be happen not intentionally.

Please life my unban. I've provided everything I can , that I didn't do it intentionally, I'll never do it for my own fall.

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Dear Floki,
As I said I I got order and mistakenly something I put in that trunk tha would be happen maybe

Here's the proof with guy 7277 ID ( Shariya Fazlul ) ,of our conversations also :

Here you can see we talked for the very fast tym in our life, if you also check my logs this is the very first tym I've did transition with him.

I put all my expensive things into car trunk and I had 2issi in that tym , so by mistake it might be happen not intentionally.

Please life my unban. I've provided everything I can , that I didn't do it intentionally, I'll never do it for my own fall.

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano
For confirmation please check my transition logs with him if you found then punish me,
But sir this is for the very first tym I've talked with this guy. And only did the delivery of products . I don't even know till now what I've mistakenly put in that trunk . And even he didn't tell me also.

Please life my unban . Or as a last warning give me the last chance please!

I didn't do it intentionally, I'm repeating again sir.

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano told

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Dear Floki,

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano
and also he got a chance - Approved - Ban for Gen 1.7 | Floki_ Vilgeroarson
i didnt did it intentionally , for GOD sake im not lying ! if you still check my other cars trunk youll find all my expensive items and clothes in it. Please unban me. In future there will not be such mistake again. please for the last time

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Dear Floki,

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano
ALl i sold the ISSI is with Cannisters and Repair Kits what he ( 7277 ) ordered me you can check in prev msg and in this one also
100 cannisters and 300 repair kits
pls try to understand, i literally intend to sell just these two gas station things nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom