Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alkader Mandem
Administrators nickname
Rui Ace
Date
Jan 8, 2024
Time
19:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2aYNOgXzms

Anubis Madness

Player
Player
right now I'm playing on a Twink account bc the original got hacked and I have proof of it
someone on Discord sent me Redox. Still, it wasn't so the guy got my account. He started stealing my stuff and the family's stuff and all the shit I had
so one of my brothers took a video, in the video you can see that he was using my account to steel the stuff from the family cars and kicking my brother out of the family
in the video you see that my brother made a ticket to an admin. Hence, he banned my account and my brother's because he thought he got hacked too, so he told the admin to ban both accounts. my brother has bad English so he tried to explain to the admin what was happening but I don't think the admin understood.
so right now I want my account back bc we want to play this game again and have fun like we had. if there any way for an admin to call me in Discord so I can explain what happen.

if there is any admin that understands Arabic you can hear my brother calling me and swearing and asking me why did I kick him and I say I got hacked.

My account ID is: 59939 Name: Alkader Mandem
My brother ID is: 59940 Name: DEVIL DEVO

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom