Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvvvv123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dhruv Mahajan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: dhruvmahajn
6. Your Nickname: Dhruv Mafia
7. Your ID: 368262

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos to enhance my skills in gangs and build myself and giving knowledge to new citizens about gangs. I also want to enhance my Professionalism Skills to Manage the Gang. A desire to drive the organization's mission forward and make a meaningful impact can be a strong motivator.

2.2 The second reason I want to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos as I Have many experience on all illegal organizations So, I think that I have enough Leadership skills to lead the organisation.

2.3 If I will be the leader of Los Santos Vagos then I will make sure that it will be no.1 gang in Los Santos. I will put most of my effort on in keeping the gang active. My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. A gang needs an active leader to manage it, if the leader isn't doing anything then you can't expect anything from members.
2. The gang and its members should attend all the events.
3. I will focus on graffitis because it will help the gang to make money and it will also attract more members.
4. I will help newbies and interact with all gang members and help them because no one is a born leader.
5. I Will Keep My gang Members most active in ghetto clapping

My Target:
- 100% Turfs
- No favoritism in my term
- Most active gang in events
- No.1 sprayers
- Complete the term without any warnings

Ranking System :
12| Leader
11| Deputy
10| Nightmare
09 | Under Deputy