Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cem Vurdurur
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/KcQZOAV

Cem3123

Player
Player
That will my last time for try my chance I dont I helped who ban evader but I guess that is my last %100 Vagos
My pc I was Deputy For Turfers we was playing with our friend 17.02.2024 at this date or more before my pc get broken I can enter can game but my hwid get burned but still can enter game but game was looking diffirent nevermind I was looking all time turf result from phone they I stopped being Turf Leader when my pc broken I wasn't handle turf at these time when my pc hwid burned after we was having last turf map they said wanna come enemies was bad player I said okey I didnt event played at turf I just take 1 kill lucky then we take picture I left game when admin give raihan to pikachu I came for just take hoodie from them after I left I was getting bored sometime so I was entering game sometimes then I go beach market for talk its passed 1 month or some weeks after when came back to home I see get banned from game I tried think many time who make multi account but I wasnt know at when Aditya leading turf I wasnt know who was playing for us because it all of them afk turf that why he called turf random people when I get banned I try proof about Im not doing ban evade many time but you didnt believed me you can check my hwid ip adress if you want I changed my pc I can show proof about that. Im just trying unbanned last time because my friends playing there and I cant play en2 that why Im trying my chance again. if I really helped somebody else about who making ban evade Im not gonna try open forum many time because I cant proof my self if I really helped ban evader

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Reply was given forum got banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom