Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jay afsar
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WbpLY47

Jay1111

Player
Player
hello sir i am not use any illegal software like macro. yes i am using antiafk like just press my W keyboard button using magnet because magnet is heavy thats why i am using magnet but not using any illegal software like macro. when i came online i saw i got permanent IP BAN so i ask my friend what is anticheat #791 and he ask admin in ic then anticheat #791 means using some illegal software like macro to keep the game from thinking they are afk. i am open to check my pc i am not using any kind of illegal software please review my appeal.
yes i am doing very big mistake i also accept that my mistake but for that mistake permanent IP BAN is not fear for me please help me and remove my permanent IP BAN and give me 3 hours jail and 7 days warning please review my appeal and i am open to check my pc any time if you want thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom