Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours

5. Your Discord: tushar_badsha

6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have same goles for Bloods too take Bloods on top after interview I learn too much thing from the interview I want to became Bloods leader because I Have good experience in criminal org I am ex under deputy in Bloods , Families, Ballas I have potential to lead 30-40 player in events I can and do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events and I have too many friends in server so my term don't goes dead and I my family members are supportive so they also help me to do my term successfully without warning and I try to achieve 100% turf , do Ghetto clap , Highway robbery, hostage situation as a active gang and treat Leo's properly not like others and I know I can and I try my term goes better as much with 0 warnings and I try to improve rp by terrorists attack I will make sure my newbie gang members don't breaks server rules and regulation if they do I will train them so from next time they don't do this type such mistakes in future and from starting to till Bloods is such a small gang and my goal is to take this org on top.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Bloods gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me.

I have a number of goals. The most important ones are:

1- To Make Gang Active and Powerful With
The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.

2- To Make 100% Turf Without Any Rule Break & With The Good Turfers.

3- To Complete Every Weekly Goal Of The Bloods

4- To Complete All Events Successfully Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine , Subs.

5- To Give New Comers The Best Roleplay Experience.

Ranking System:

11.Leader

10.Deputy

9.Under Deputy

8.Turfer

7.Kingpin

6.Event Leader

5.Warlord

4.Ghetto Clapper

3.Shooter

2.Newbie

1.Frezee.

THANK YO

U FOR YOU TIME...

BLOODS ON TOPP.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from your old application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom