Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau | Hiko Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiko Herrera

जौहरी
Leader
1.Your name IRL: Mehul Johri
2.Your age: 20
3.Time zone: (GMT+5:30) India
4.Average online per day: 10+hours
5.Your Discord: hikozz
6.Your Nickname: Hiko Herrera
7.Your ID: 2050
Additional Information:
Leader of ……. Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( list 3 reasons)

I have served as the Sheriff of SAHP for two months and as Deputy Director in an additional two. Presently, I am holding the position of a Deputy Governor. In my time with SAHP, activity was always at its highest peak and I am sure if opportunity comes knocking at FIB’s door I will bring the same measure of commitment and involvement and i am the Second State Leader in en3 to get Mikachu Hoodie after completing 2 Successful terms and i will try the same for FIB.

My main priority as a leader is to see FIB members play realistically and have nice interactions. I will therefore enforce regulations strictly so as to avoid any possible problems.

I plan to restructure the organization by breaking down FIB into specialized teams with defined roles. Consequently, this technique will enhance our operational efficiency. Moreover, regardless of their level of expertise, I shall make sure that all members are equipped for their duties.

What I want most of all is a dynamic and inspiring atmosphere in the FIB. Indeed, I believe that encouraging positive role-playing experiences will improve role-play across the city.

Desire to become a leader came from my need to introduce efficient organizational and managerial activities at FIB. This is because some factions had operating challenges due sometimes lack of personnel. However, I strongly believe that there are proactive approaches that can overcome constraints brought about by team size.

The FIB may be small but it has the potential to make a huge impact in the community. By joining other organizations and taking active part in events we can achieve much change in our society. As team’s captain, I call every member to give their best shot even if they are small groups thus ensuring we reach our goals

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
A) It is crucial that we prioritize wearing body cameras in our state organization. All agents will remain focused on following basic commands at all times to avoid any out-of-character rule violations or in- character issues.

B) I wish to maintain our organization not only as a workplace but also as a supportive community where we have the highest dignity towards each other. Meanwhile, everyone will be fairly promoted to support their career goals.

C) I believe that negotiation should be kept simple and direct. Avoid disruptions; like overusing forum talk in non-roleplay chats which only serve to exacerbate tension, irritate individuals.

D) The availability of personnel in vehicles at all times is necessary to stop dangerous situations with crime happening in the city.

E) My focus lays on ensuring full training of my agents on arms use. Consequently, during conflicts gangs will respect us and acknowledge our strength and numbers which would even motivate me more besides proving the effectiveness of our endeavors.

The FIB may be small but it has the potential to make a huge impact in the community. By joining other organizations and taking active part in events we can achieve much change in our society. As team’s captain, I call every member to give their best shot even if they are small groups thus ensuring we reach our goals

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 25/06/2024 at 16:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Chanush Movva, Jon Barnes ,Can Snow and Federico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom