Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of BLOODS STREET GANG | Freaky Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Benz

مؤمن
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 3-4 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of Bloods Street GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :

- I possess extensive experience in various organizations, serving Deputy and high command roles on multiple occasions. This has given me a deep understanding of the responsibilities that come with such positions. My goal is to further enhance my leadership skills by guiding my team in spreading violence throughout the city as a gang leader.
- As previously mentioned, I have a wealth of experience in different organizations, which has equipped me with the knowledge necessary to effectively manage a gang within the city and overcome law enforcement officers. I am well-versed in the dynamics of this criminal network.
- I have a network of friends and allies across the city, which provides me with a significant advantage in managing my team and offering guidance to my members. This strong connection also fosters a sense of family among us, encouraging them to follow my lead and instructions. This unity allows us to carry out activities that strengthen our gang's influence.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:

- Adopting a professional approach, including speaking and acting like a gangster, can enhance the quality of roleplay within the group, according to me.

- Helping other group members and adhering strictly to instructions from the leadership should be the foremost concern for everyone.

- I've mentioned that I'm approachable to everyone, and I'm here to guide new members in understanding the dynamics of the gang and the proper execution of their tasks without facing problems.

4. My goals for BLOODS ?

Ans:
- Proper activity with realistic Roleplay
- Taking experienced player as a High Commands and former Leaders as a Deputy who can manage the organization in my absence
- 100% Turfs for BLOODS
- Like everyone knows BLOODS is always top so i also make it at Top again
- Completing all the weekly tasks
- Attending max events and creating as many situation as we can
- Helping newcomers and help them to gain knowledge about what gangs do
- spreading fear all over the city

RANKING SYSTEM
11. Leader
10. Deputy
9. Under Deputy
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Clapper
5. Kingpin
4. Hitman
3. Shooter
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interviews!

The interview will take place on Sunday , 23/06/2024 at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Chanush Movva (champ1200)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom