Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neno Error
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFyOKSZLpc

Neno Error

Player
Player
Hello dear Bobby

first thing id 67067 his name in game barazani error Date 6/14/2024 he message me in discord and he write in arabic and he say he gonna targeting me and he insulted me in arabic and this is the PROOF and after sometime he trying the use the forums for his advanced and made pov request on me and on my friend id 8879 and you can clearly hear he saying on his pov i killed neno error and this is the pov request id PROOF and thee other pov of id 8879 PROOF

and also barazani he keep coming to Error fam house + withouth any permission + he provoking us and saying tell your friend to not give me demand and also he targeting some members who is in Error fam this the first Forum PROOF second Forum PROOF
and also this is the video of today when he come fam house take picture while am dead PROOF

and also his Helping Blacklist Evader id 3468 Name Dark
and also am gonna speak about the Targeting Error family The first pov of the targeting (PROOF) And this is second pov PROOF

And Everyone is here to play and enjoy a clean environment free of targeting, and this happens and continues thanks to the great efforts of the moderators and Admin . Thank you and your time

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello dear Bobby

first thing id 67067 his name in game barazani error Date 6/14/2024 he message me in discord and he write in arabic and he say he gonna targeting me and he insulted me in arabic and this is the PROOF and after sometime he trying the use the forums for his advanced and made pov request on me and on my friend id 8879 and you can clearly hear he saying on his pov i killed neno error and this is the pov request id PROOF and thee other pov of id 8879 PROOF

and also barazani he keep coming to Error fam house + withouth any permission + he provoking us and saying tell your friend to not give me demand and also he targeting some members who is in Error fam this the first Forum PROOF second Forum PROOF
and also this is the video of today when he come fam house take picture while am dead PROOF

and also am gonna speak about the Targeting Error family The first pov of the targeting (PROOF) And this is second pov PROOF

And Everyone is here to play and enjoy a clean environment free of targeting, and this happens and continues thanks to the great efforts of the moderators and Admin . Thank you and your time
Hello iam Barzani Error ID 67607
1- Neno error is saying that i messaged him thats true this was in diffrent thing he said to me i will let you not play in the city and he run from the voice and he say it infront of my no mercy members , I was in Error fam and i go out since they started doing rule breakes and their friends was blacklisted like Fahd ( Owner elsisi fam ) and he was called before mostafa elsharkawy and after besho the leader ID ( 18252 ) posted on him fourm that he stealing from ware house he got banned and now he is trying to get back to city by calling besho to enter and reply on his friend fourm and say i agree here :Rejected - RDM | 56925 his voice is clear here : Rejected - Ban for GEN 6.22 | Fstoq DeArcy 2- Smil Matter I 84804 , this is my proof, i think he explained all the situation, ID: 568 was his main account and he shared it with another one named Dark, and that guy got banned already, and now he bought a new pc and new everything and got banned in en2 for avoiding ban before some months and here's his complaint in en2 after he explained everything there, here's the link: Rejected - avoiding ban | Lebron_Pluxury about the ppl who's helping him in that and know hes avoiding ban Phantom Carter ( ID: 713 ) here's the proof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...0049e6305b67c65cc41186a9a74a1a065222602a7871&
they were chilling with each other and if u checked their logs u will see for sure he gave him money, items, etc.., also here's another proof showing they were friends in en2
it was a complaint about ghetto rule 1.4 they were playing with each other and breaking the rules, and here is the link: Reviewed - Ghetto Rules 1.4 | ID: 42020, 48850
also there is a proof Approved - gen 1.1 | 48850 |43057 | 32842 | 997 | showing that guy own this accounts in en2, with his same name in en3 and picture from en3 with that guy, all error fam know that he is doing ban evading and no one report.
3- You come multiple time our fam house no mercy and no one give you demands bec of the allience and no one give you demand and when i come your fam house i come to chill just i even dont have any weapon and ISA come and sit behind me all have the right to post fourms POV REQ and i feel till now your reduxes have smth wrong i can show you shoot with your shotgun here not normal here you doing biased with Hasan error and i have proofs about that and if your friend isa get show us pov who started demands today in your fam house was isa and i heared the shoots from my fam house, Desha come talk to me told me dont post on error again and i stoped it and from that time they start targeting and and insulting here all povs now :
I talked to Floki about every thing in emails from 2 days or more.
About Dark
He was a friend in en2 from along time and he got blacklisted and i dont know what he is playing he just come every 1 or 2 weeks sit with us in email and go.

Thanks for reading my words all are written from people doing avoiding ban and the helpers with them are ( Besho error , Yassein error and big ayoub , phantom.
And this guy saying targeting and he target me and my friends look:
Some of friends write ( a7a ) in club chat no admin punish him but this guy isa take pov and keep posting and here every thing look when his fam member do it he dont want to post on him any thing and he was online : imgur.com
Very Clear targeting posting on only 2 my friends and his friends no.
All my fourms just doing hhahahah even is not on him :
Thanks i wish to you all good day.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
1- Neno error is saying that i messaged him thats true this was in diffrent thing he said to me i will let you not play in the city and he run from the voice and he say it infront of my no mercy members , I was in Error fam and i go out since they started doing rule breakes and their friends was blacklisted like Fahd ( Owner elsisi fam ) and he was called before mostafa elsharkawy and after besho the leader ID ( 18252 ) posted on him fourm that he stealing from ware house he got banned and now he is trying to get back to city by calling besho to enter and reply on his friend fourm and say i agree here :Rejected - RDM | 56925 his voice is clear here : Rejected - Ban for GEN 6.22 | Fstoq DeArcy 2- Smil Matter I 84804 , this is my proof, i think he explained all the situation, ID: 568 was his main account and he shared it with another one named Dark, and that guy got banned already, and now he bought a new pc and new everything and got banned in en2 for avoiding ban before some months and here's his complaint in en2 after he explained everything there, here's the link: Rejected - avoiding ban | Lebron_Pluxury about the ppl who's helping him in that and know hes avoiding ban Phantom Carter ( ID: 713 ) here's the proof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...0049e6305b67c65cc41186a9a74a1a065222602a7871&
they were chilling with each other and if u checked their logs u will see for sure he gave him money, items, etc.., also here's another proof showing they were friends in en2
it was a complaint about ghetto rule 1.4 they were playing with each other and breaking the rules, and here is the link: Reviewed - Ghetto Rules 1.4 | ID: 42020, 48850
also there is a proof Approved - gen 1.1 | 48850 |43057 | 32842 | 997 | showing that guy own this accounts in en2, with his same name in en3 and picture from en3 with that guy, all error fam know that he is doing ban evading and no one report.
3- You come multiple time our fam house no mercy and no one give you demands bec of the allience and no one give you demand and when i come your fam house i come to chill just i even dont have any weapon and ISA come and sit behind me all have the right to post fourms POV REQ and i feel till now your reduxes have smth wrong i can show you shoot with your shotgun here not normal here you doing biased with Hasan error and i have proofs about that and if your friend isa get show us pov who started demands today in your fam house was isa and i heared the shoots from my fam house, Desha come talk to me told me dont post on error again and i stoped it and from that time they start targeting and and insulting here all povs now :
About Dark
He was a friend in en2 from along time and he got blacklisted and i dont know what he is playing he just come every 1 or 2 weeks sit with us in email and go.

Thanks for reading my words all are written from people doing avoiding ban and the helpers with them are ( Besho error , Yassein error and big ayoub , phantom.
Some of friends write ( a7a ) in club chat no admin punish him but this guy isa take pov and keep posting and here every thing look when his fam member do it he dont want to post on him any thing and he was online : imgur.com
imgur.com here missed pic

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello dear Bobby

I Posted 1 fourm on error fam and i dont complete it bec of the allience Rejected - GR 6.15 + UB Demands I Error Family

Neno Error

Player
Player
Thank you for your clear evidence regarding targeting and provocation POV
It is clear from the way you speak and act that he targeted the family and deceived the Admin
Talking about anything inappropriate is intended to distract the moderator's attention to my article .

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Thank you for your clear evidence regarding targeting and provocation POV
It is clear from the way you speak and act that he targeted the family and deceived the Admin
Talking about anything inappropriate is intended to distract the moderator's attention to my article .
You saying clear evidence i go insulted you bec you told me mf and run to the event here so now you acn check who is targeting :

isa LaQualiteQuiParle

Player
Player
About Dark

Not off topic its me with id 8879 his saying am targeting his friend which is not allowed in this game but am not targeting his friend bcz they break a rule and i make forum against him and also if you thing am targeting your friend amr who is with id 318 am not targeting him bcz when i see someone break the rules of the game i can post forum on him or calling admin

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Not off topic its me with id 8879 his saying am targeting his friend which is not allowed in this game but am not targeting his friend bcz they break a rule and i make forum against him and also if you thing am targeting your friend amr who is with id 318 am not targeting him bcz when i see someone break the rules of the game i can post forum on him or calling admin
Ok so you see your friend in club chat so why you dont report him as you was online and you reply before.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
And you break a rule so i report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom