Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kidd Kors
Suspect ID
301214,390967, 10764
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2024
Time of violation
6:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4QUgomAI7Xk

Silent Killer

Player
Player
Hello For admin Will See The Fourm i didnt lie i called that shos in pov Watch call admin | Streamable

i didnt call anyone to help they are close and they came Watch were the mg | Streamable

i comply with him as u can see Watch ooww | Streamable

and they cant rob when im in event area before 10 min 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Hello For admin Will See The Fourm i didnt lie i called that shos in pov Watch call admin | Streamable

i didnt call anyone to help they are close and they came Watch were the mg | Streamable

i comply with him as u can see Watch ooww | Streamable

and they cant rob when im in event area before 10 min 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after | Warn
looks like you chopped the whole thing up decieiving admins now are we???

Silent Killer

Player
Player
if i wanna do something and dont folow the rule i can do from first cl and thats it or iu can go with my car but i stop and i told u im calling admin and i did were is the decieiving admin

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

I only see evidence to punish 301214, the rest of the IDs won't be punished as the evidence is not sufficient to see who started the situation etc.

As for 301214, he can call an admin all he wants, he is still not allowed to pause RP because of it. That is up to the admin that shows up or not, therefore he did FailRP.

ID 301214 will receive a punishment for FearRP / FailRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom