Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Frost Ashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost Ashford

Leader
Leader
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Akshay Mhatre
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: frostashford
6. Your Nickname: Frost Ashford
7. Your ID: 17439

Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. Having served three terms in the Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and working my way up to high command via hard work, my goal is to become the organization's leader. I have plans and ideas for the future that will enhance roleplay and EMS as a whole.

2.2. I worked with EMS for three terms and worked my way up to COS (Chief of Staff). Our Honorary Chief Sunny Ahirr granted me the position of COS because of my diligence and ability to enhance the roleplay. Our Honorary Chief Ash Valkyrie gave me FTO while I was a regular employee because of my hard work; he observed my ability to enhance the roleplay. I have a strong connection to the training department since I come from an FTO background, I can educate others, I have the patience to teach any of my staff about EMS, and I am well-versed in the subject. I'm skilled at keeping the staff and the organization free from conflict.

2.3. My goal is to assemble a group of people who can work together to improve EMS as an organization and establish its credibility going forward. I'll make an effort to inspire them and allow them lots of chances to demonstrate their aptitude and leadership to others. I'll support them by hosting a lot of events.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

3.1. Training Department (FTO)
I would like to change and make an improved documents for training. I will make it easy as possible and add many key features that would help FTOs and Trainees as well.

3.1.1. For the third day of training that workers would get from the rank of Doctor (11), I would want to create a new document. it will teach them about surgery

3.2. Human Resource (HR)
I will try to make a document for HR training as there is no documents available currently. In that document i will improve the quality and make it easy for the trainer. That document would be combination of High Command (HC) training and Human Resource (HR) training, as most of the people become HR when they enter High Commands.

3.3. Psychiatrist Department (PSY)
The least populated department is Psychiatrist Department (PSY), i would like to encourage my employees to know more about Psychiatrist Department and have a experience in it.

3.4. Surgery
I will try to teach every employee from the rank of Doctor (11) the procedure of surgery and i will make sure that they are engaging in roleplay and improving it.

3.5. Events
I will make sure to do as many events possible, it will make my employees motivated for work. I will encourage them to participate in the events as it boosts the morale of other as well as them also.

3.6. Utilization of Roleplay Commands:
I'll do my best to ensure that each worker is applying the appropriate roleplay commands to make things better.

3.7. External Relation
I'll see to it that each employee maintains positive relationships with other organizations and that roleplaying is done for everyone who is undergoing a state inspection. I'll attempt to conduct two state inspections of each organization per week.

EMS Departments

Hospital Services (HS)
- HS Department will focus on engaging with people and make sure to cover all the hospital 24/7.

Ground Service (GS) - Ground Service will be specialized for Ground Service Calls.

Labtech (LT) - Labtech Department will be focused on making medicines in the Medical Laboratory.

Air Rescue Department (ARO) - ARO will be specialized for Air Rescue Calls. They would be providing aid for long distance.

Training Department (FTO) - They will be focused on giving trainings to the employees and improving the roleplay.

Psychiatrist Department (PSY) - They would be specialized in providing help mentally for the patient.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:
30- EMS Chief (Chief)
29- Deputy Chief (Deputy)
28- Chief of Staff (COS)
27- Division Chief (DC)
26- Chief of HR (COHR)
25- Head of Division (HOD)
24- Dean of Division (DOD)
23-Human Resource (HR)

------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)
21- ARO (Air Rescue Officer)
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor (PSY)
19- Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (LT)
17- Surgeon (HS)
16- Paramedic (GS)
15- Senior Pharmacist (LT)
14- Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Psychiatrist (PSY)
12- Pharmacist (LT)
11- Doctor (HS)
10- Junior EMT (GS)
9- Asst. Pharmacist (LT)
8- Nurse (HS)
7- First Responder (GS)
6- Jr. Psychiatrist
5- Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3- Trainee 2
2- Trainee
1- Fresher

Thank you for reading,
EMS ON TOP

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 14:00 Server Time on Friday, June 28th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Sylvia Som on Discord (ilvysmch)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom