Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jan Shair Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : JANI#0001
6. Your Nickname : Jani Zigana
7. Your ID : 64861

Additional information
1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Vagos, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I have never played as a cop or in a legal organization that's because I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Vagos must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Vagos the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Nowadays what I see is that Gang RP is only dependent on Code-Red and that makes it fun but there is nothing to learn, Roleplay actually improves your communication skills and that is the main reason I want to be the leader of this faction, I will make sure that I will focus more on RP then Code-Red it will make the play more effective and improve RP level in the organization.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Kingo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jan Shair Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : JANI#0001
6. Your Nickname : Jani Zigana
7. Your ID : 64861

Additional information
1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Vagos, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I have never played as a cop or in a legal organization that's because I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Vagos must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Vagos the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Nowadays what I see is that Gang RP is only dependent on Code-Red and that makes it fun but there is nothing to learn, Roleplay actually improves your communication skills and that is the main reason I want to be the leader of this faction, I will make sure that I will focus more on RP then Code-Red it will make the play more effective and improve RP level in the organization.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!
+
One of the best leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom