Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Usq Zigana
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 29, 2022
Time
17:02
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JzHuTGN

usq1337

ɪꜰ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ɢʟᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ.
Player
I have been blocked by Adminstrator Bobby Margiela on the basis of General Rule 1.7. Honestly, I know about the rules that you cannot do a transaction of more then 5M dollar in a day but I did it. My family was buying a business for my friend (Onni Uhh) who just recently joined us back after several months. We decided to buy him a juice shop behind DOC. My leader just transfered me the amount of 25M and he has to leave for going somewhere out, he logged out there. Then me and my friend went towards that shop and I transfered my money to him on hand which was my mistake and I accept and I apologize for it. The owner of that shop was making us do transfer as fast as we can because he want to log out too. M not blaming just mentioning the whole scenario. I apologize from my bottom of my heart that I won't transfer more then 5M and give me final and a last chance please. It will be highly appreciated. I apologize once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom